HMHCE - Current Publications
University of Sydney Papers in HMHCE
A peer-reviewed journal in the area of Human Movement, Health and Coach Education.
Volume 1, 2012
- Download: Editorial.pdf (PDF, 10KB)
Article 1: Body image, desired weight and body figure preferences of Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australian women across the lifespan.
Renata Cinelli & Jennifer O'Dea
- Download: HMHCE_Article_01_2012.pdf (PDF, 133KB)
Article 2: Gender control - (Re) framing bullying, harassment and gender regulation.
Victoria Rawlings & Kate Russell
- Download: HMHCE_Article_02_2012.pdf (PDF,113KB)
Article 3: The fundamental movement skills of adolescent girls attending a Performing Arts High School compared with those in the NSW Schools Physical Activity and Nutrition Survey (NSW SPANS 2004): A cross-sectional study.
Kylee Edwards & Louisa Peralta
- Download: HMHCE_Article_03_2012.pdf (PDF, 126KB)
Article 4: A cross-sectional study of physical activity, time spent in small screen recreation and sleep behaviours among adolescent girls from socioeconomic backgrounds.
Nicole Kapellos & Louisa Peralta
- Download: HMHCE_Article_04_2012.pdf (PDF, 140KB)
Article 5: Injury surveillance: A study to identify factors contributing to football injuries in the NSW Premier League.
Alexander Matafonov & Donna O'Connor
- Download: HMHCE_Article_05_2012.pdf (PDF, 119KB)
Article 6: The effect of field dimension on technical demands in youth small-sided football games.
Luke Harris & Donna O'Connor
- Download: HMHCE_Article_06_2012.pdf (PDF, 112KB)
Article 7: Specificity and cognitive demand: Beating a path to Game Centered Coaching in rugby.
John Robert Evans
- Download: HMHCE_Article_07_2012.pdf (PDF, 110KB)
Article 8: An investigation into the birth date, and anthropometric and physiological characteristics of junior club and representative netball players.
Emma Odlum & Donna O'Connor
- Download: HMHCE_Article_08_2012.pdf (PDF, 132KB)