Forms for postgraduate coursework students

Online forms

You will be able to log into the Sydney Student portal, and under the 'My Studies' tab you can:

  • Apply to suspend your studies (Course Details section)
  • Apply for credit for units of study completed (Course Details section)
  • Apply for special permission to enrol in a unit of study (Units of Study section)

Paper forms and information packages