Social Work – course notices

Transfer from combined BA/BSW program to the BSW

Students who are enrolled in the combined degree of BA,BSW (DH019) but would like to transfer to the single degree Bachelor of Social Work (ZH001) can apply for a course transfer after the release of their marks in Semester Two.

Combined BA,BSW students who are interested in transferring need to submit their application by logging in to MyUni. On the top left hand side, click on “Sydney Student” and log in again using your UniKey in the new window. After logging in, click on “My Studies” and choose “Course Details”. The link to transfer is found in the lower half of that page.

Please note that once you transfer to the Bachelor of Social Work, you can no longer complete units for the Bachelor of Arts. You will need to re-apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) in order to complete the components for the Bachelor of Arts.