Associate Professor Rob Ellis
Associate Professor Rob Ellis is the Director of eLearning and Learning Space at the University and reports to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education). He is responsible for the strategic management of shared physical and virtual learning and teaching space at the University.
Phone: +61 2 9351 3781
- Committee work shaping the planning, renewal, management and evaluation of shared learning and teaching space across the University
- Director of Sydney eLearning, the University's commitment to sustainable, quality assured and integrated virtual learning space
- Capital Project Governance for shared learning and teaching space: Learning Networks Project, eLearning and Teaching Networks Program with University ICT.
DVC (Education) representative
- Senior Executive Group (Finance and Infrastructure) committee
- Senior Executive Group (Space Management) sub-committee
- Enterprise Learning and Teaching Networks sub-committee (Chair)
- Faculty eLearning Representative Group (Chair)
- Capital Project Committees
- Australian Institute of Nanotechnology
- Teaching and Learning Networks
Director of Sydney eLearning
Capital Program Governance
- Enterprise Learning and Teaching Networks -
Including TLC program, establishment of learning hubs, and renewal of formal teaching space and the University Library. Funded by the Australian Government and the University of Sydney $42M.
- Enterprise eLearning Systems annual capital program -
Chair of Project boards: Learning Management System, student portal and mobile, streaming, ePortfolios, Audio Visual in teaching spaces, Learning Hubs.
Research and Teaching
- Research affiliate in Institute of Teaching and Learning, supervising PhD students and teaching.
- Member of Learning Technology and Learning Science research network in CoCo, Faculty of Education.