General teaching space - development workshops
These workshops explore effective strategies for integrating technology to support student learning across a range of class sizes and categories of space. This workshop will also canvass key concepts in utilising technology to enhance student learning and group work.
These workshops will help participants to;
- Utilise available technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience
- Utilise technologies specific to the category of space
- Describe one or more strategies for group / collaborative activities
- Confidently create and manage group / collaborative activities
- Plan and develop technology supported and collaborative group activities that enhance the student experience in an integrated learning environment