These workshops follow on from the Focus workshops and it is recommended that staff complete at least one of the Focus workshops before enrolling in the extension workshops. These workshops further develop the opportunities afforded by integrating the physical and virtual learning environments at the University of Sydney. There is a strong focus in each workshop on pedagogy and the student experience.
- Learning spaces and the student experience
- Opportunities for curriculum development through learning spaces
- The role of effective feedback in student progress and reflection across elearning systems
- Strategies for using social media in developing learning communities
- Optimising the presentation of course concepts in an elearning environment
- Best practice in aligning ePortfolio with student learning outcomes.