These workshops build on the Focus workshops and it is recommended that staff complete at least one Focus workshop before enrolling in an Extension workshop. These workshops further develop the opportunities afforded by integrating the physical and virtual learning environments at the University of Sydney. There is a strong focus in each workshop on pedagogy and the student experience.
Assessment Rubrics for Marking Criteria
To improve the clarity of your unit goals and standards, and to save you time and help your students, this workshop will help you design an online ‘rubric’ or marking criteria.
This workshop will help you to create and edit a rubric, and send constructive feedback to your students.
- Learning spaces and the student experience
- Opportunities for curriculum development through learning spaces
- The role of effective feedback in student progress and reflection across elearning systems
- Strategies for using social media in developing learning communities
- Optimising the presentation of course concepts in an elearning environment
- Best practice in aligning ePortfolio with student learning outcomes.