Help and support
Help information about the LMS and SEAMS, and how to integrate various software services into your LMS website is also available from the Staff tab in the University LMS.
- Staff and students access the LMS with their UniKey
- How to Request a new website or duplicate a previous website through SEAMS
- Add staff and students through SEAMS to your website
- How to view your site as a student using Student Preview Mode
- Edit the amount or type of notifications and emails received from the LMS
- Create an assignment or download your submitted assignments
- Create a Turnitin Assignments
- Enable Tests or surveys with images, audio and advanced feedback
- Book or edit your online Recorded lectures bookings
- Set up a Collaborate room
- Tips on using Discussion boards, and course or student blogs
- What software or plugins are available for use with the LMS?
Get in touch
Educational designers are available through the Sydney eLearning helpdesk (ext.18728) to discuss the design and integration of software services into your LMS websites. They can help with queries about the use of a range of enterprise elearning systems, including:
- Learning Management System (Blackboard)
- Web conferencing and collaboration (Collaborate)
- Lecture recording and streaming (Echo360)
- ePortfolios (PebblePad)
- Video/media streaming (Kaltura)
- SEAMS (Sydney Elearning Account Management System)
- Text matching software (Turnitin)
Keep in touch
Announcements about upcoming outages and LMS bugs are posted in the LMS. Regular email reminders are sent to all active SEAMS users prior to each academic session regarding automatic creation of sites and reminders to submit your A2A for student access. Instructors will receive an email 24hrs before students access to their teaching websites ends, and again before the websites are archived.
Keep up-to-date on the latest Helpdesk updates and tips on using the University LMS by joining theeCommunity for LMS instructors under the eCommunity tab in the LMS.
Help and support for students
Refer your students to the the elearning help for students for answers to common LMS questions: