Complete your A2A checklist
Submission of your online A2A form is confirmation that your UoS website is ready to made available to students. The default date that LMS websites should be available is one week before semester starts. UOS sites are expected to contain a current UOS outline and contain current up-to-date information.
Only an Instructor with a Primary Instructor Role can submit an A2A.
A website is ready for students when it contains as a minimum:
- A Unit of Study outline document or link to an online version of the uos outline (e.g. a PDF, Word document or a link to the outline on a database such as CUSP or SUMO).
- Contact details for the coordinator. It can be helpful to include preferred office hours and preferred method of contact.
- All links to external resources or web links current and working.
- 'Disclaimer and Copyright notice' module are on the 'Notifications' page on your LMS website or on your alternative entry page.
- 'Sydney elearning help for staff' and Sydney elearning help for students' global modules have been added to your 'Notifications' or 'Help' page. These provide a numer of useful links to Sydney eLearning online help, the ICT helpdesk and university libraries.
- Check that all test availability due dates and assignment submission dates are correct. Use the Date management tool to reset all the assessment dates at once.
- Turnitin assignments are created as needed. You should not recycle your previous Turnitin Assignments as it can corrupt your previous existing assignments.
- Discussion boards have a welcome message for students. Post a welcome announcement for the students outlining your online expectations.
- Create groups and group sets once your students have been enrolled in your website - students appear in the Grade Centre the day after you submit your A2A online in SEAMS.