Mobile apps for your devices
There is University of Sydney mobile app that includes features such as important uni dates, links to the library and events, and to the University Learning Management System (LMS).
To download the University of Sydney Mobile app or the Blackboard Mobile Learn app directly to your phone or mobile device you need to be able to access the marketplace associated with your device's operating system. These apps are free.
Depending on your device, you will need to be able to access one of the following marketplaces:
- iTunes store on your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Play Store or the Android Marketplace
- BlackBerry App World® on your BlackBerry® smartphone device
- Palm App Catalog on your HP webOS device
Download the Sydney Uni App
Once you are at the marketplace or app store:
- Search for University of Sydney
- Install the app
- Open the app and click on the icon 'Bb' to access the LMS
- Login to the LMS with your UniKey and password.
Download the Blackboard Mobile Learn app
- Search for Blackboard Mobile Learn in your marketplace - iTunes or the Play store
- Install the app.
- Open the app and login to the LMS with your UniKey and password.
Important: Due to the limitations of wireless connectivity on mobile devices you should not attempt to complete assessments or graded online tests using your mobile device.
Please note: Refresh rate on mobile app (approx 10 mins.), ALSO no attempting test on mobiles.