THE 4TH TISSUE ENGINEERING SYMPOSIUM
28 - 29 August 2012
The Sydney University Tissue Engineering Network (SuTEN) is holding its 4th Tissue Engineering Symposium in August 2012. This two day world class event will bring in leaders from several top universities around the world. Sessions include:
- Programming Stem Cells for Bone, Blood, and Cartilage Regeneration
- Mucsculoskeletal tissue regeneration
- Cells, molecular signals and tissue regeneration
- Haematopoeitic and vascular regeneration
- General discussion of translation from bench to bed, and industrialization
This year’s theme is particularly useful for early career researchers, all young researchers as well as PhD students. If you are interested, please register for the Early Career Researcher Workshop scheduled on the 27th of August as soon as possible due to the limited places available.
Please feel free to subscribe to our mailing list to receive event updates as they become available.
Abstract submission is now closed!
Deadline for abstract submission was 30th June, 2012.
- Abstract Submission Closed: 30 June 2012.
- Registration Closes: 31 July 2012 subject to available spaces.
- Registration is limited to 100 people only.
- Click here to register immediately and secure your place.
International Key Speakers Include
- Dennis E. Discher (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
- Vicki Rosen (Harvard University, USA)
- Andrew Carr (Oxford University, UK)
- Jagdeep Nanchahal (Oxford University, UK)
- Murugan Ramalingam (University of Strasbourg, France)
- Pamela Yelick (Tufts University, USA)
- And many more…
- Date: Tuesday 28 August – Wednesday 29 August, 2012
- Venue: The Darlington Centre within the University of Sydney.
- Audience: Industry, Government, Academia and especially early career researchers.
- Program: Download the Draft Program here
- Transport Information
- Accommodation information
Registration is now open!
- $60 for Regular Attendees
- $30 for Students
Registration includes Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea during the Symposium.
Registration is limited to 100 people only and will close on the 31 July, 2012.
This Event is Proudly Sponsored By:
- The University of Sydney
- The School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering
- The Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies
- The Faculty of Science
- Bosch Institute
- MACS Miltenyi Biotec Australia Pty Ltd
- BioScientific Pty Ltd
- Cochlear Ltd
Become a sponsor
Company logos will be prominently displayed on flyers, publications, and on SuTEN’s website. Platinum sponsors will be offered a stand for trade display on arrival, at morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
To become a Sponsor of this World Class Event in Tissue Engineering, please contact William Lu via email@example.com to express your interest
- Hala Zreiqat
- Colin Dunstan
- Kara Spiller (Columbia University)
- Jae-Won Shin (University of Pennsylvania)
- Zufu Lu
- Guocheng Wang
- Annika Van Hummel
- Seyediman Roohani-Esfahani
- Jiao Jiao Li
- William Lu