Recent Tissue Engineering Events
- Australasian Wound and Tissue Repair Society - 2nd Conference. 22-24th March 2010, Perth, Western Australia.
- Matrix Biology Society Meeting - 11-14th October 2009, Barossa Valley, SA.
- TERMIS 2nd World Congress - August 31-September 3, 2009. Lotte Hotel World, Seoul, South Korea. In Conjunction With: the 2009 Seoul Stem Cell Symposium.
- Biomaterials: Biocompatibility / Tissue Engineering: The Engineering Of Healing: From Molecular Mediation To Tissue Constructs. Gordon Research Conference, Holderness, New Hampshire, USA, 19-24 July.
- The Biomaterials Asia 2009 conference will be held between 5-8 April 2009 at Regal Airport Hotel, Hong International Airport, Hong Kong.
- Visitor to the University of Sydney, 13-17 April 2009 - Professor Jeremy Mao, from Biomedical Engineering, Colombia University (USA). See workshop, below.
- SuTEN workshop: "Regenerative Medicine: the Interface of Biology and Engineering". Wednesday 15th April, 1:45 for 2pm-5pm. Farrell Lecture Theatre, Sydney University. See flyer for more details. (Thanks to Sigma Aldrich for their support). *** program***
- SuTEN strategic meeting - morning of April 20, to coincide with the visit of Editor in Chief of Biomaterials - Prof David Williams. The meeting will run for half a day, and one of our tasks at this meeting will to map current Tissue Engineering capacities of the network, determine any strategic gaps, and flag areas (or people) to target for future recruitment/visits through the network.
- 3rd Indo-Australian Conference on Biomaterials, Implants, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine (BITE&RM) combined with the 19th Annual Conference of Australian Society for Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (ASBTE) - 21-23 January 2009
- 2nd SuTEN Tissue Engineering Symposium, 13 November 2008
- The Australian & NZ Orthopaedic Research Society (ANZORS) is organising a session titled “Biomaterials for bone reconstruction” as part of the AHMRC on Monday November 17 2008, in Brisbane.
- The First Annual Meeting of the Australian Society for Stem Cell Research (ASSCR) will be held Monday 17th November as part of the Australian Health and Medical Research Congress. See the following web site (http://www.ahmrcongress.org.au/images/stories/events/asccr%20flyer.pdf) for the flyer, or www.asscr.org for more details.
- FREE public seminar: Research on Bones & Joints at RNS - 2-4:30pm, Friday 28th November. The seminar will be held at the Auditorium, Level 5, the NEW Kolling Building, Royal North Shore Hospital.
- The Sydney Tissue Engineering and Matrix Group (STEAM) XIIIth Symposium will be Thursday 24 July 2008, 2 pm – 5.30 pm. Venue: Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering, Rm 513, Samuels Building (F25), Level 5, University of New South Wales.