Enormous social and economic potential is vested in energy. Research in the LMS aims at developing optimal process designs and operations that reduce the cost of energy. Our research is resolving pertinent issues around process efficiency, clean energy and renewables.
- Energy efficient power generation with carbon capture
- Solar applications in dehumidification, cooling and refrigeration
- Phase change materials and solar-thermal storage processes
- Optimal design and operation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) processes
- Techno-economics of biomass conversion processes