How Do I Get to Civil Engineering
We are located near the corner of Shepherd St and Calder St, Darlington (see map below).
Click here for the official university map. We are located at R23
- Taxi: It easiest to go to the intersection of Shepherd St and Calder St, Darlington.
- Train: Catch the train to Redfern Station. Exit the railway staion, turn left into Lawson St, left into Abercrombie St at traffic lights, right into Shepherd St at traffic lights. Click here for public transport information.
- Bus: Catch a City Road bus (ask the bus driver if the bus goes along City Road), to the main University bus stop under the pedestrian footbridge at the corner of City Road & Butlin Avenue. See map below. (Some buses also go along Parramatta Road to the opposite side of the uni campus, but that is a 15 minute walk to Civil Engineering). Sydney Buses has a special brochure on buses to The University of Sydney.Click here for public transport information.
- Walk: It is possible to walk from Central Railway Station, up Broadway then left into Shepherd St. This takes 20 minutes. Walking from Town Hall will take 45 minutes.
- Drive: Parking is available within The University for a fee. The easiest entry point is at the corner of Shepherd and Lander St. On street parking (time restricted) is available just outside The University grounds. Information on parking rules with The University are available here