LIMSTEEL Standalone is a user-friendly program for the limit states design of steel members and connectors according to AS 4100-1998, NZS 3404-1997, and of Duragal members according to AS/NZS 4600-1996. The program can also proportion plate web and box girders and their stiffeners.
The new Windows version of the long-established LIMSTEEL Standalone now allows the design of steel structures to be carried out in a Windows environment, and to be combined with other Windows programs such as word processors and drawing and graphics programs.
- The setup files for LIMSTEEL are compressed in a file lssetup.exe.
- Before executing LSsetup.exe, all programs on the target computer should be closed.
- Select Run from the Start menu and then select Browse to locate the file LSsetup.exe, and press the Enter key.
- The setup program will install the LIMSTEEL program files into a directory name input by the user.
- The LIMSTEEL program file name is LS30.EXE.
- For Windows NT/2000/XP/7, the user must have administrator privileges to install LIMSTEEL.
Copy Protection & Purchasing
The program LIMSTEEL is copy-protected to prevent unauthorised copying of the program.
The installation procedure installs the demonstration copy of LIMSTEEL. The demonstration copy allows LIMSTEEL to be executed three times only.
To convert this into a fully licensed copy, a site key must be obtained. To obtain a site key, the user must supply the site code for their computer to the distributor. The site code is obtained by pressing ENTER when the LIMSTEEL splash screen appears after starting the program. When the site key is typed in and Validate is pressed, the demonstration copy of LIMSTEEL becomes a fully licensed copy.
Please contact Engineering Systems () or Integrated Technical Software ()
Dr John Papangelis
Phone: 61 2 9351 3837
Fax: 61 2 9351 3343