Md Imran Kabir
BSc Eng.(Civil and Environmental), MEng. (Environmental)
Postgraduate Research Student
School of Civil Engineering, Room 101
Phone: +61 2 9351 2145
Fax: +61 2 9351 3343
Research project - Water recycling using biogenerative vegetated soil systems
Supervisor: Dr Federico Maggi
Associate Supervisor: Dr Edoardo Daly, Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, Monash University
- Ahmed Hasan Nury, Md. Jahir Bin Alam and Md. Imran Kabir (2012). Comparative study between experimental and simulated breakthrough curve for the removal of methylene blue from wastewater. ARPN Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.: 2 (1), pp: 7-11.
- Md. Imran Kabir, Hosik Lee, Geonha Kim and Taesung Jun (2011). Correlation assessment and monitoring of the potential pollutants in the surface sediments of Pyengchang river, Korea. International Journal of Sediment Research, Vol.: 26 (2), pp: 152-162.
- Md. I. Kabir, H. Lee and G. Kim (2010). Zink of surface sediment in rural river basin as a potential priority to diffuse pollutants. Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol.: 19, pp: 113-118.
- M. I. Kabir, H. Lee, G. Kim and T. Jun (2010). Monitoring and assessing heavy metals in topsoils as potential diffuse pollutants in the Pyeongchang river basin, Korea. Water Science and Technology, Vol.: 61(12), pp: 3156-3161.
- Md. Imran Kabir, Mushtaq Ahmed, Rifath Sharmin and H.M.A. Mahzuz (2010). Comparative study on compressive strength of medium grade cement concrete using various types of coarse aggregates. World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol: 8(2), pp: 206-209.
- Ho-sik Lee, Md. Imran Kabir and Kyeong-sik Cho (2009). Simulation of small scale wastewater treatment process. Journal of Korean Society of Water Science and Technology, Vol.: 17(3), pp: 15-27.
- Hosik Lee, Md. Imran Kabir, Phil Sang Kwon, Jong Myeong Kim, Jeong Gyu Kim, Seung Hun Hyun, Yeon Taek Rim, Myoung Soon Bae, Eul Ryul Ryu and Myung Sook Jung (2009). Contamination Assessment of Abandoned Mines by Integrated Pollution Index in the Han River Watershed. The Open Environmental Pollution and Toxicology Journal, Vol.: 1, pp: 27-33.
- “Simulation of breakthrough curve for the removal of Methylene Blue from wastewater by activated carbon of Bombax Ceiba” – Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation and Education (CERIE 2011) held in Bangladesh.
- “Evaluation of Zinc contamination in surface sediments of Pyeongchang River in Korea” – 13th International Specialized Conference on Diffuse Pollution and Integrated Watershed Management (IWA DIPCON 2009) held in South Korea.
- “Efficiency of coconut shell to remove pollutants from water” – International Conference on Environmental Technology and Construction Engineering for Sustainable Development (ICETCESD 2011) held in Bangladesh.
- “Heavy metal removal characteristics using grafted acrylic acid” – 2008 Water Korea held in South Korea.
- “A study for industrial wastewater pollutant removal by ACCS (Activated Carbon of Coconut Shell)” – 2008 Water Korea held in South Korea.
- “Contamination assessment of abandoned mines by integrated pollution index on South Han-river areas” – Water Renaissance 2008 held in South Korea.