To ensure your enrolment flows smoothly please familiarise yourself with the important information below
Before you come to enrol:
To be able to enrol, you must have an unconditional, accepted offer of admission
- Further information for International Students.
- Domestic students should check their SydneyStudent Portal.
Download your Step by Step Enrolment Guide
Please ensure that you read the enrolment guide before attending the in-person enrolment session.
If you are not able to enrol in-person and would like someone to enrol on your belalf, you will need an authorisation to enrol by proxy.
For more information on proxy enrolment, and to download a proxy form click here.
Enrolment Stages & Location Map
- Stage 1: Academic Advising and Enrolment
Level 3, Peter Nicol Russell Building
- Stage 2: Audit and Finalisation of Enrolment
Level 3, Jane Foss Russell Building
Download a full colour location map
What you need to bring
- Your letter of offer or eCOE as your authority to enrol
- Guide to Postgraduate Coursework Enrolment
- Timetable information
- Tax File Number if you are eligible and plan to use FEE-HELP and/or SA-HELP. Download a guide to completing the SA-HELP form.
Postgraduate Welcome and Orientation
Date: 5:15pm onwards, Thursday 26 July 2012
Location: PNR Lecture Theatre, PNR Building
Representatives from the Faculty, the SciTech Library and the International Office will provide essential information on resources available to students.
Light refreshments will be available from 4.45pm