Labs for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students are located on Level 2 (lab 265), level 4 (435, 440, 445) , level 5 (522) and level 6 (630) of the Electrical Engineering building J03. These labs are open between 9am-9pm Monday to Friday during semester (except when being used for teaching) and are not open on weekends or public holidays.
All School Labs are on the University INTERNAL network.
Login in all labs:
- Username: UniKey
- Password: UniKey password
All students have 24-hour swipe card access to the PNR Learning Hub.
For other learning hubs on campus - see Find a computer page for more information.
For IT support please talk to the Professional Officer first or call the ICT Helpdesk on 9351 6000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research labs are located as follows:
- Biomedical Engineering is located in Link Building, Room 247, J13
- Centre for Future Energy Networks (CFEN) is located on level 3 Room 312 and on level 4 Room 413, J03
- CoE in Telecommunications - Wireless Engineering is located on level 7 , Rooms 712, 720 and 730, J03
- CoE in Telcommunications - Wireless Networking (WiNG) is located on level 5, Room 530, J03
- Computer Engineering Lab (CEL) is located on level 8, Room 850, J03
- CARLab is located on level 8, Rooms 830 and 840, J03
- Fibre-Optics and Photonics is located on level 4, Room 470, J03
- Learning and Affect Technologies Engineering (LATTE) and Software Engineering are located on level 5, Room 512, J03