- Vast Audio: Developing a spatial hearing aid.
- Personal Audio: Developing personalised 3D audio for individual listeners. If you are interested in obtaining individualized HRTFs via the web - please see myears.
- Heard Systems: Developing technology to diagnose pregnancy in cows.
- Auditory Neuroscience Laboratory: Research related to auditory psychoacoustics and physiology.
- Acoustics Research Laboratory: Research related to architectural acoustics. Related student information and software can be found here.
- Audio Lab: Binaural and spatial audio and more at the University of York.
- National Acoustic Laboratories: Research division of Australian Hearing.
- Virtual Acoustics and Audio Engineering: Research group at the Institute of Sound and Vibration Research at the University of Southampton.
- Jonathan Tapson: Neuromorphic research at the University of Cape Town.
- Tara Hamilton: (CARLab graduate) Neuromorphic research at the University of New South Wales.