I have moved to the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. My new email address is email@example.com.
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) signal processing
- Random matrix theory and multivariate statistical analysis
- Network coding
- Cooperative (relay) communications
- Cognitive radio, ad hoc, multiple-access and broadcast networks
I received the combined B.E. degree in electrical engineering and B.Sc. degree in computer science from the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, in 2006 and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from the University of Sydney, Australia, in 2010. My coauthors and I were awarded a Best Paper Award at IEEE GLOBECOM 2010.
ELEC5507, Error Control Coding, University of Sydney, 2010-2012
- 2011-2013, ARC Discovery Grant - "Design of future cognitive radio relay networks", Sole investigator, A$255,000
- 2008, IEEE Student Travel Grant, IEEE GLOBECOM, New Orleans, ~A$1670
- 2007–08, Postgraduate Research Support Scheme Grant, University of Sydney, A$1500 (2007), $2000 (2008).
- 2007, ARC Communications Research Network Travel Grant, ~A$3500