Dr Xin Tang
Xin Tang received his M.Eng. degree and PhD in Control theory and control engineering from
His research area is power electronics applied in power system.
- Tang Xin, K.M. Tsang and W. L. Chan. “A Power Quality Compensator With DG Interface Capability Using Repetitive Control”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ENERGY CONVERSION, VOL. 27, NO. 2, JUNE 2012
- Tang Xin, K.M. Tsang and W. L. Chan. “Active Power Filter Using Nonlinear Repetitive Controller”, International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, 2011 9(1):132-138.
- Tang Xin, Luo An. “Repetitive Control Based Three-State Hysterisis Control of a Single-Phase Active Filter”, Transaction of china electrotechnical society，2009,24(9)：134-139.
- Tang Xin, K.M. Tsang, W. L. Chan. “Double Closed-loop Cascade Control for Active Power Filter”, Proceeding of CSEE，2008，28(24)：59-63.
- Tang Xin, Luo An. “Study on a novel injection hybrid active power filer”, Transaction of china electrotechnical society，2004,19(11)：50-54.
- Tang Xin, Luo An. “Multi-objective optimization method of snubber for high power inverter”, Proceeding of CSEE，2004，24(11)：144-147.
- Tang Xin, Luo An. “Recursive integrator for the current control of active power filter”, Control theory and applications, 2004，21(4)：631-634.
- Tang Xin, Luo An. “A novel current control method for active power filter”, Automation of electric power systems, 2004，28(13)：31-34.
- Tang Xin, Luo An. “Based on recursive integrator the current control of hybrid active power filter”, Proceeding of CSEE，2003，23(10)：38-41.