Variation or Discontinuation of Enrolment

You can do most variations of enrolment yourself at myUni. For variations that require special permission, please fill the online form at the faculty site. To discontinue your enrolment, please fill aother online form at the faculty site.

You should be aware that late discontinuations may render you liable for HECS and may also affect the way unit of study results appear in the University records and transcripts.