Announcements for Current Students
[5 Oct 2016]
Undergraduate students are encouraged to participate in the IEEE Signal Processing Cup Challenge as advertised at : https://signalprocessingsociety.org/get-involved/signal-processing-cup
A/Prof Craig Jin will support a team of students to work on the signal processing project.
Print quotas are set for all enrolled students in the first 2 weeks of the semester.
For support with printing in our labs please email EIE IT Operations or call 16575.
Please be advised that School print quotas can only be used in EIE labs: 265, 435, 440, 448, 522, and 630 Bldg J03. For extra printing or printing in other labs on the campus use your student account..
Students can check their printing quotas at
- NBN Network Architecture for Final year Students - Training Course
- EIE Year1 Announcements [Blackboard eCommunity]
- EIE Year2 Announcements [Blackboard eCommunity]
- EIE Year3 Announcements [Blackboard eCommunity]
- EIE Year4 & 5 Announcements [Blackboard eCommunity]