- Undergraduate forms for Engineering & IT students
- Postgraduate forms for Engineering & IT students
- University Student Centre forms page (contains application forms for all other general issues
Introduction of Sydney Student - Changes to procedures & forms
On Tuesday 8 July, the University moved to a new online student administration service; Sydney Student.
This convenient, user-friendly service is now accessible via MyUni with your UniKey and password. Through Sydney Student you can manage all of your student administration needs online, including re-enrolment, selecting units of study and updating personal details. As a result, many of the forms that used to be available from this page have now been removed.
Find out more about what you can do online through Sydney Student.
Please print and submit completed forms to the Faculty Office
Additional forms for scholarship recipients:
Thesis submission forms:
- Notification of intention to submit thesis
- Application for early submission of PhD thesis
- Application for electronic submission of PhD thesis
- Application for electronic submission of MPhil thesis
- Supervisor's certificate (to accompany PhD thesis)
- Supervisor's certificate (to accompany Master's thesis)