- Graduate Program - EY. Closing date: 13 August 2014
- Technical Solutions Engineer - Criteo. Posted 1 July 2014.
- Python Developers / Research Assistants - Semantic Software. Posted: 30 June 2014.
- Junior Software developers - HEDLOC. Posted: 29 April 2014.
- Corporate Banking & Securities: Corporate Finance Analyst Internship Program - Deutsche Bank, Singapore & Hong Kong locations. Applications close: 24 July 2014.
- Corporate Banking & Securities: Markets Analyst Internship Program - Deutsche Bank, Singapore & Hong Kong locations. Applications close: 24 July 2014.
Internships and vacation programs
- Vacation Employment Program - Chevron. 18 August 2014.
- Technology Summer Internship program JP Morgan (Sydney). Closing date: Noon, July 24, 2014
- Vacation program - EY. Closing date: 13 August 2014
- Career Compass Program - EY. Closing date: 1 September 2014
- 2014/2015 Graduate Program – Technology (Sydney) - Macquarie Group. Applications close: 24 July 2014
- Summer internship program - Australia Signals Directorate. Applications close: 25 July 2014
- C++ Software Development Intern 6 month Internship Program at Amadeus, 5 positions available:
Topic: Identification screen in light UI
Topic: Customisation history
Topic: Customer Management batched boarding
Topic: Continuous integration study
Topic: Change Request Process Tracker
Posted 1 July 2014.
- Women in IT Scholarship - Suncorp. Closing date: 21 July 2014.
- Design. Code. Plan. - The Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning invites students to participate in a 2-day hack challenge on building infographic games around population growth and urban planning. Saturday, 26 July 2014 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, 27 July 2014 at 8:00 PM
Sydney CareerHub events
- Daikin Careers Information Session and Interviews on campus - 7 August 2014. Please follow instructions and register on the Sydney CareerHub website.
SydneyTalent is an initiative from the University of Sydney that connects outstanding students with potential employers for part-time and full-time employment as undergraduates, graduates and highly skilled post-graduates.
Visit the SydneyTalent website