Academic Honesty Awareness Workshop - How to avoid Plagiarism and correctly submit assignments
Thursday, 2 April 2015
Architecture Lecture Theatre 1
1 pm till 2:30 pm
A special advice and preparation workshop for students who have upcoming assignments or project reports. Topics include:
- How to write and submit successfully an assignment or project report
- What is Academic Honesty and why is it important to you?
- How to avoid Plagiarism
- Training session and panel discussion with experienced postgraduate students and academics from the School of IT
Please come along!
- Permanent Graduate Opportunities - Software Engineers and Software Test Engineers - IRESS. Closing date: 11 April 16, 2015
- 2016 Graduate Program - Goldman Sachs. Closing date: 12pm Thursday April 16, 2015
- Graduate IT Developer position - ICM. Closing date: 8 April 2015.
- Ongoing IT contract work - Lightsapp. Posted 6 March 2015.
- Junior Developer - Ray White. Posted 4 March 2015
- Research assistant positions vacant - Oracle (Brisbane). Several positions in the following areas are available, suitable for current postgraduate students:
- Adaptable Context-Sensitive Points-To Analysis for Large-Scale Java Codes
- Generating Traces from Flow-Insensitive Static Program Analyses
- Partial parsing for security analysis of web applications
- Evaluation of experimental Datalog compiler for static program analysis
- Explorations for a new information visualisation project
- String Manipulation Support for JDK Analysis
Registration is required for these events. Click the link and login to the CareersHub to register, or to view employment opportunities.
- Dress for Success! - 24 March 2015, 12pm, Seminar Room 446, New Law School.
- Employer information session - Informed Solutions 24 March 2015, 1pm, School of IT Lecture Theatre (123). View and apply for Informed Solutions Graduate Opportunity in Sydney CareerHub.