Labs for undergraduate IT students are located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building (labs 114 to 118, map), levels 1 and 2 of the Engineering Link Building (122/222 South, 222 North, map) and level 2 of the Madsen Building (211/226, map). These labs are open between 9am-9pm Monday to Friday during semester (except when being used for teaching) and are not open on weekends or public holidays.
Postgraduate coursework students have 24-hour swipe card access to the computers in the open area outside the undergraduate labs located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building.
All students have 24-hour swipe card access to the PNR Learning Hub.
There are several other learning hubs on campus - see Find a computer - city campuses for more information.
For IT support please visit Student IT or call the ICT Helpdesk on 9351 6000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical Analyst/Programmer (Casual) - Faculty of Engineering and IT, The University of Sydney. Closing date: 2 December 2015
- Business Development Representatives positions vacant - Acquia. Posted: 21 October 2015.
- Secondary and Tertiary IT Teacher/Tutor for a 1 year contract - Education Personnel Ltd Posted: 16 October 2015.
Internships and vacation programs
- IT internships 2015/2016 - Australian Network on Disability. Posted: 27 October 2015
SydneyTalent is an initiative from the University of Sydney that connects outstanding students with potential employers for part-time and full-time employment as undergraduates, graduates and highly skilled post-graduates.
Registration is required for these events. Click the link and login to the CareersHub to register, or to view employment opportunities.
- No current events / opportunities.
Events and competitions
- GEhack2015 - GE Industrial Hackathon, Saturday, 28 November 2015 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, 29 November 2015 at 7:00 PM, North Sydney, free to register.