Labs for undergraduate IT students are located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building (labs 114 to 118, map), levels 1 and 2 of the Engineering Link Building (122/222 South, 222 North, map) and level 2 of the Madsen Building (211/226, map). These labs are open between 9am-9pm Monday to Friday during semester (except when being used for teaching) and are not open on weekends or public holidays.
Postgraduate coursework students have 24-hour swipe card access to the computers in the open area outside the undergraduate labs located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building.
All students have 24-hour swipe card access to the PNR Learning Hub.
There are several other learning hubs on campus - see Find a computer - city campuses for more information.
For IT support please visit Student IT or call the ICT Helpdesk on 9351 6000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate software engineer - Tyro. Posted: 19 October 2016.
- Database Programmer - Data Processing and Support (2 positions) - RASSURE. Posted: 13 October 2016.
- Graduate Software Engineer - Canva. Posted: 7 October 2016.
- Java Engineer - Canva. Posted: 7 October 2016.
- Full Stack Engineer - Canva. Posted: 7 October 2016.
- UI/UX Designer - Canva. Posted: 7 October 2016.
Events and competitions
- Graduate Edge 2017 - Thinking ahead to vacation or graduate positions? Want to gain exposure to large corporate organisations and gain insight into the skills they seek? The Careers Centre is offering an exceptional program to help you gain personal and professional skills and get the edge as a globally competitive student. By application only - applications close 23 October 2016.