Labs for undergraduate IT students are located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building (labs 114 to 118, map), levels 1 and 2 of the Engineering Link Building (122/222 South, 222 North, map) and level 2 of the Madsen Building (211/226, map). These labs are open between 9am-9pm Monday to Friday during semester (except when being used for teaching) and are not open on weekends or public holidays.
Postgraduate coursework students have 24-hour swipe card access to the computers in the open area outside the undergraduate labs located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building.
All students have 24-hour swipe card access to the PNR Learning Hub.
There are several other learning hubs on campus - see Find a computer - city campuses for more information.
For IT support please visit Student IT or call the ICT Helpdesk on 9351 6000 or by email email@example.com.
- Technology Trading, Software Engineering and Data Scientist positions - First Derivatives (Ireland). Posted: 13 August 2015.
- Graduate or vacation positions - Business IS or Business IT students - PwC. Posted: 5 August 2015
- Graduate or vacation positions - IT, Computer Science or Computer Engineering students - PwC (Fraud and Forensics). Posted: 5 August 2015
- 2015 Graduate opportunities - Accenture. Posted: 13 August 2015
- 2016 Graduate Program, Security Specialist - Atlassian. Posted: 13 August 2015
Internships and vacation programs
- Industry experience placement program - Department of Defence. Closing date: 24 August 2015
- Summer vacation placement program - Department of Defence. Closing date: 24 August 2015
- Internships - Jane Street. Closing date: 31 August 2015
- Backpacking with a purpose - Cambodia (Cities and Sanctuaries) - Operation Groundswell. Closing date: 16 September 2015
- Backpacking with a purpose - South East Asia (Animal Conservation) - Operation Groundswell. Closing date: 16 September 2015
Events and competitions
- 2015 Chinese Enterprises Overseas Campus Recruitment Campaign workshop - Lock in China. 21-22 September 2015.
- Aspire to Lead-Women's Leadership Series - PwC. Open to both male and female students. Thursday 13 September, 5.30-8pm. Registration is essential.
- Tax & Legal Info session - PwC. Open to students who are pursuing a Law degree and who are in their Pre-penultimate, penultimate and final year. Tuesday 8 September, 6-8pm. Registration is essential.