- Business Analyst - Excite Holidays. Posted: 1 December 2014.
- Full Stack Ruby on Rails Programmer - Guided Resolutions. Posted 17 November 2014
- Junior Software developers - HEDLOC. Posted: 15 November 2014.
Events and competitions
- Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2015 - Singapore, 26 February - 2 March 2015.
- Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge - First Round Submissions due 25 February 2015.
School of IT Tutoring positions for Semester 1 2015
The School of IT is seeking tutors for Semester 1, 2015 undergraduate and postgraduate units of study.
To apply, please complete and submit this online form no later than Tuesday 27 January 2015.
Supporting documentation as outlined in the form should be emailed to Katie Yang. Please give your documents a title in this format: (you first name_surname_CV e.g Jenny_Wang_CV).
Applications will be forwarded to the unit of study coordinators for selection. Successful applicants will be notified by email from Katie Yang, together with the tutoring contract(s) before 21 February. You can make contact with unit coordinators before you submit your application.
Important note: It is compulsory for new tutors to attend the Faculty Tutor Training scheduled on Thursday 26 February (details to be confirmed).
Please note that tutoring opportunities are dependent on enrollment numbers and funding and therefore may be withdrawn without notice. Submitting an application does not constitute an offer of employment.