Honours thesis and poster templates
PLEASE NOTE: This information is for SCHOOL OF IT students ONLY.
If you are not from the School of IT, please contact admin staff in your school or faculty.
Thesis coversheet and poster templates are available to current students via the Honours eLearning site - 2013 - School of IT Hons.
Please note, if you would like to use the university logo on your poster or thesis, you must use the templates. For posters, you must strictly adhere to the instructions below.
- Posters can be printed in the School up to A1 size.
- The banner format must not be edited. You can edit the text but please use the same format, eg the title of your talk should be in capitals, you name should be in italics etc. If neccessary, you can reduce the size of text to fit in the box.
- Students can use/put other images where they choose (with the exception of in the banner).
- Posters do not have to include a 'sponsor' box.
- This layout applies for Research Conversazione posters.
- Text font is Arial
- Body text is 23 point
- Paragraph headings are 28 point
- References are 20 point
- You can change the font sizes to accommodate your text, but please keep to a minium.
If printing A1, email the PowerPoint or PDF file to Josephine Spongberg for printing.
Please note, this service is for School of IT students ONLY.
The School can laminate up to A3 size. Copiworld in Redfern can laminate larger sizes. Please note the School does not automatically meet the cost of laminating posters.