Research Conversazione 2011
Research Conversazione is held annually in October and allows the faculty to showcase high calibre research and projects undertaken by undergraduate and postgraduate students with a focus on innovative, applied research that responds to national and international needs, as well as engaging with various new approaches and applications.
“Research Conversazione allows industry and the community to see our engineering and IT students' significant contributions to engineering and scientific knowledge," said Professor Archie Johnston, "I always look forward to learning more about students' exciting research topics and talking with young men and women who will be future leaders in academia, government and industry."
Heading into its 23rd year, Research Conversazione has become the premier research event within our faculty and school.
Prize Winners 2011 - School of Information Technologies
- Macquarie Group Prize for Research Project Work within a Masters by Coursework degree Goodal Nyirenda
- Smart Services CRC Prize for Research Project Work (Computer Science)
- Smart Services CRC Prize for Research Project Work (Information Systems)
- NICTA Prize for Research Project Work (Computer Science)
- IBM Prize for 4th year Project Work (Information Systems)
- Microsoft Prize for 4th year Project Work (Computer Science)
Tak Wai Derek Chan
- Amadeus Prize for 4th year Project Work (Computer Science)
For an overview of the 2011 IT Research Conversazione posters please click here