seeking to appoint highly motivated and experienced researchers with
backgrounds in computational linguistics, software engineering,
information systems, computer science or related areas to develop and
evaluate language technology techniques and apply them in clinical
Qualifications and experience would normally be:
PhD in Computational Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence, Computer
Science, Software Engineering, Informations Systems or a related area.
- Experience in any areas of computational linguistics
- Experience in machine learning approaches to natural language processing.
- Excellent programming skills (Java/Python/C++).
- Knowledge of experimental methods with an ability to develop and implement prototypes and validate algorithms.
oral and written communication skills. An ability to produce oral
presentations and written technical reports of publication quality.
- Demonstrated skills in working with a team