download DGraph-OW (Unix Version)
(you may have change permissions on the program to execute it)
Data File: (training items and test items)
- Each line in the data file should represent one item, where each attribute is in the same order
as in the attribute definition, separated by a space.
- Items which are test items should begin with the word "TESTITEM " before the attribute values.
- Must contain one line for each attribute in the following format:
- Attribute Name followed by a ":" followed by a comma separted list of possible attribute values followed by a ".".
- The first attribute must be the classification attribute
./dgraph-ow DATA_FILE LOOK_AHEAD PROBABILITY_OF_JOIN
- DATA_FILE the name of your data file (test plus training items). Must have an '.dta' extension.
- PROBABILITY_OF_JOIN value between 0.0 and 0.8. Represents the prior probability (0% to 80%) that a decision node will be a join node (ie, that it will have more than one parent node).
- LOOK_AHEAD value between 0 and 4. Represents the depth to which the graph will be expanded before a certain split is decided. This is used to avoid local maximums.