Preparation for Enrolment
Before you enrol online you should:
- Research the units of study that you want to select using our Course and Unit of Study Portal. Further information about course requirements can also be found in our faculty handbook.
- Read the course-specific information for engineering, project management and IT students
- Find out about assumed knowledge for your course and whether you need to complete a bridging course
If you require more information or enrolment assistance you can contact us on:
T: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) (In Australia) or
T: + 61 2 8627 1444 (Outside Australia)
- 1 for enquiries related to new or current applications
- 2 for enquiries about enrolment and other self-service process advice and functional questions
- 3 to follow up requests on HECS and domestic fees, your student card, graduations, timetables, examinations
- 4 to reset your password or UniKey login through the IT help desk
We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.
Or contact us using our online form.
You can also visit the University's START website to find out more about starting life at University.