We'd like to make your transition to university easier. Below is some important information to help you prepare for enrolment in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies.
Accepting your offer
Local Students To accept your offer to study you need to attend your in-person enrolment session on campus. By enrolling in person you are accepting your offer. To find out the date and location of your designated enrolment session, use our Enrolment Finder.
Don't worry, if you are unable to attend your scheduled enrolment day contact us as soon as possible on +61 2 9351 2534 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
Alternatively, you can arrange for another person to act on your behalf. This is called a proxy enrolment. Find out how to arrange a proxy enrolment.
Remember, most enrolment problems can be sorted out if you let us know in time to help you.
International students Enrolment will take place on Thursday 20 February 2014, 9am - 12 noon at the Student Administration Office
Before you come to enrolment day you should:
- Research the units of study that you want to enrol for in our Course and Unit of Study Portal. Further information about course requirements can also be found in our faculty handbook. Don't worry if you're not exactly sure of the units, academic advisers will be on hand at enrolment to make sure you're on the right track
- Read the course-specific information for engineering, project management and IT students
- Find out about assumed knowledge for your course and whether you need to complete a bridging course
- Take a look at the checklist of things you need to bring on the day to complete your enrolment
- Visit the University's START website
If you have any questions or need some advice about your enrolment please contact our Student Administration Office on +61 2 9351 2534 or email@example.com