Enrolment for new students
Congratulations on accepting your offer to study within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies.
We have prepared course planning guides to help you decide which units of study (subjects) you should study this year. Please use these guides before you start the formal online unit of study selection process.
Please choose your student type below and follow the instructions on the linked page to ensure you are better prepared for your online enrolment into engineering, IT or project management.
- Information for commencing Undergraduate students
- Information for commencing Postgraduate students
- Information for commencing Research students
Please read all the information for your relevant
student type above before you enrol online.
If you require more information or enrolment assistance you can contact us on:
T: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) (In Australia) or
T: + 61 2 8627 1444 (Outside Australia)
- for enquiries related to new or current applications
- for enquiries about enrolment and other self-service process advice and functional questions
- to follow up requests on HECS and domestic fees, your student card, graduations, timetables, examinations
- to reset your password or UniKey login through the IT help desk
We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.
Or contact us using our online form.
You can also visit the University's START website to find out more about starting life at University.
In Person Academic Enrolment Advice Sessions
We will have in person academic enrolment advice sessions in January and February 2016. More details to come.