Enrolment information for coursework students
To ensure your enrolment flows smoothly please familiarise yourself with the important information below
Planning your enrolment
Before you come to your enrolment day, please start to plan your program by looking at the degree program information and timetables.
Degree Program Information
- Course and Unit of Study Portal (CUSP) - useful for program requirements and unit of study details
- Faculty of Engineering Handbook - useful for program rules and requirements
To be able to enrol, you must have an unconditional, accepted offer of admission
- Further information for International Students.
- Domestic students should check their SydneyStudent Portal.
If you are not able to enrol in-person and would like someone to enrol on your behalf, you will need an authorisation to enrol by proxy.
Information on proxy enrolment and proxy form
Please come to one of the following enrolment sessions for your discipline. You should arrive by 9.15am on the day to ensure you are able to attend the Program Presentation where you will be given an overview of your degree program and other important enrolment information.
- Project Management - Wednesday 12 or 19 February 2014
- Engineering - Thursday 13 or 20 February 2014
- Information Technology - Friday 14 or 21 February 2014
Late enrolment will only be allowed under exceptional circumstances with Faculty permission. If you need to seek permission, please
Enrolment Stages & Location Map
Stage One: Academic Advising and Enrolment
Level 3, Peter Nicol Russell Building
- Step 1
Collect your enrolment form from Level 3, PNR Building. Please bring your photo identification as your authority to enrol
- Step 2
Attend the Program Presentation which will commence at 9.30am sharp in Peter Nicol Russell Learning Studio 311
- Step 3
Consult an academic adviser - academic advisers are available to talk about your unit of study choices, electives, or if you wish, to discuss more general plans for the years ahead. If you are enrolling in an IT program or the Master of Professional Engineering you must consult an academic adviser who will sign your enrolment form.
Consult a timetable to ensure that your lectures do not clash.
- Step 4
Complete your enrolment form:
- Finalise your program and write your unit of study choices in Section 1 of the enrolment form.
- Check your personal details are correct in Section 2 and make any corrections in the right hand column
- Please ensure you include your mobile number
- Complete the statistical information
- Don't forget to sign your enrolment form!
- Step 5
You will be directed to the Postgraduate Counter of the Faculty Office where your unit of study selection will be entered into the University's student management system and your liability will be assessed
Stage Two: Audit and Finalisation of Enrolment
Room 440 & 442, Level 4, Teaching Annex, New Law School, Eastern Avenue
Download a location map
What you need to bring
- Photo identification - drivers licence, passport, or NSW photo card
- Tax File Number if you are eligible and plan to use FEE-HELP and/or SA-HELP.
Postgraduate Welcome and Orientation
5.15pm onwards, Thursday 27 February 2014
PNR Lecture Theatre 2, PNR Building, Darlington Campus
Representatives from the Faculty, the SciTech Library and the International Office will provide essential information on resources available to students.
Light refreshments will be available from 4.45pm