Preparation for Enrolment
- Research the units of study that you want to select using our Course and Unit of Study Portal.
- Further information about course requirements can also be found in our faculty handbook.
- View the course timetables
- Visit the postgraduate support page to help you start life at University.
Academic Advice and Orientation events
These sessions are your opportunity to ask our academics questions about your unit of study selections.
You will also discover more about studying at the University of Sydney and see what services exist to help you through your studies.
If you are enrolling in the Master of Professional Engineering or the Master of Engineering, please bring your letter of offer with you to the Academic Advice session as it contains important information regarding credit you may have been granted.
Current students are welcome to attend the one-on-one advice sessions.
Academic Advice Sessions for Semester two 2015 enrolment have now concluded. Details for Academic Advice sessions for Semester One 2016 enrolment will be available here in early 2016
If you require more information or enrolment assistance you can contact us on:
T: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) (In Australia) or
T: + 61 2 8627 1444 (Outside Australia)
- for enquiries related to new or current applications
- for enquiries about enrolment and other self-service process advice and functional questions
- to follow up requests on HECS and domestic fees, your student card, graduations, timetables, examinations
- to reset your password or UniKey login through the IT help desk
We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.
Or contact us using our online form.