Preparation for Enrolment
We recommend you research which units of study (subjects) you must select before you start the formal online enrolment process.
- Read selecting units of study for engineering, project management and IT students and use CUSP to obtain a list of the units of study for your course. Save or print that list and have it with you when you start the online enrolment process
- Find out about assumed knowledge for your course and whether you need to complete a bridging course
- Enrol online
Academic Advice and Orientation Events
These sessions are your opportunity to ask our academics questions about your unit of study selections.
You will also discover more about studying at the University of Sydney, meet some current students, and see what services exist to help you through your studies at the University of Sydney.
Academic Advice Sessions for Semester two 2015 enrolment have now concluded.
Details for Academic Advice sessions for Semester One 2016 enrolment will be available here in early 2016.
If you require more information or enrolment assistance you can contact us on:
T: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) (In Australia) or
T: + 61 2 8627 1444 (Outside Australia)
- for enquiries related to new or current applications
- for enquiries about enrolment and other self-service process advice and functional questions
- to follow up requests on HECS and domestic fees, your student card, graduations, timetables, examinations
- to reset your password or UniKey login through the IT help desk
We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.
Or contact us using our online form.