Preparation for Enrolment
We recommend you research which units of study (subjects) you must select before you start the formal online enrolment process.
- Read selecting units of study for engineering, project management and IT students and use CUSP to obtain a list of the units of study for your course. Save or print that list and have it with you when you start the online enrolment process.
- Find out about assumed knowledge for your course and whether you need to complete a bridging course
- Attend an academic advice session if you want in-person face to face advice.
- Enrol online
Academic Advice Sessions
The faculty is holding in-person academic advice sessions where you can discuss unit of study selections and receive additional guidance on your course selection.
We suggest that before you come to an advice session that you read selecting units of study and bring a print out of your course program.
|UAC Main Offer Round - Wednesday 28 January - 10am-1pm - Peter Nichol Russell Building||Program||Information Session||One-On-OneAdvice|
|Flexible First Year||10:00-10:20am||Lecture Theatre 1||10:00am-1:00pm||Learning Studio 310|
|Mechanical/Aeronautical/Mechatronic||10:00-10:20am||Lecture Theatre 2||Learning Studio 311|
|Civil||10:20-10:40am||Lecture Theatre 1||Learning Studio 310|
|Biomedical||10:20-10:40am||Lecture Theatre 2||Learning Studio 311|
|Chemical and Biomolecular||10:40-11:00am||Lecture Theatre 1||Learning Studio 310|
|Electrical/Software||10:40-11:00am||Lecture Theatre 2||Learning Studio 311|
|Information Technology||11:00-11:20am||Lecture Theatre 1||Learning Studio 310|
|Flexible First Year (Repeat)||11:00-11:20am||Lecture Theatre 2||Learning Studio 311|
|Project Management||11:20-11:40am||Lecture Theatre 2||Learning Studio 310|
|UAC Late Offer Round - Thursday 5 February - 10am - 1pm - Peter Nichol Russell Building||Program||Information Session||One-On-One Advice|
|All Disciplines||10:00-10:30am||Lecture Theatre 1||10:30am-1:00pm||Learning Studio 310|
|UAC Final Offer Round - Wednesday 11 February - 10am - 1pm - Peter Nichol Russell Building
||Program||Information Session||One-On-One Advice|
|All Disciplines||10:00-10:30am||Learning Studio 311||10:30am-1:00pm||Learning Studio 311|
|International Students - Monday 23 February- 10am-1pm - Peter Nichol Russell Building||Program||Information Session||One-On-One Advice|
|Flexible First Year||10:00-10:20am||PNR Lecture Theatre 1||10:00am-1:00pm||PNR Learning Studio 311|
|Mechanical/Aeronautical/Mechatronic||10:00-10:20am||Civil Engineering Lecture Room 3|
|Civil||10:20-10:40am||PNR Lecture Theatre 1|
|Biomedical||10:20-10:40am||Civil Engineering Lecture Room 3|
|Chemical and Biomolecular||10:40-11:00am||PNR Lecture Theatre 1|
|Electrical/Software||10:40-11:00am||Civil Engineering Lecture Room 3|
|Information Technology||11:00-11:20am||Civil Engineering Lecture Room 3|
|Flexible First Year (Repeat)||11:00-11:20am||PNR Lecture Theatre 2|
|Project Management||11:20-11:40am||Civil Engineering Lecture Room 3|
If you require more information or enrolment assistance you can contact us on:
T: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) (In Australia) or
T: + 61 2 8627 1444 (Outside Australia)
- for enquiries related to new or current applications
- for enquiries about enrolment and other self-service process advice and functional questions
- to follow up requests on HECS and domestic fees, your student card, graduations, timetables, examinations
- to reset your password or UniKey login through the IT help desk
We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.
Or contact us using our online form.