Preparation for Enrolment
We recommend you research which units of study (subjects) you must select before you start the formal online enrolment process.
- Read the majors and selecting units of study for engineering, project management and information technology courses and use CUSP to obtain a list of the units of study. Save or print that list and have it with you when you start the online enrolment process.
- Find out about assumed knowledge for your course and whether you need to complete a bridging course.
- Enrol online
- Come along to the academic advice session on July 19 if you need further help with understanding your degree requirements and with making your unit of study choices. Session information can be found below.
- Attend Undergraduate Orientation on 22 July 2016. Further details are below.
Academic Advice Session
This session is your opportunity to ask our academic staff questions about your unit of study selections and degree requirements.
You will also discover more about studying at the University of Sydney, meet some current students, and see what services exist to help you through your studies at the University of Sydney.
|UG (UAC and direct entry) Academic Advice Session||Tuesday 19 July 2016||
2.30 pm – 3.00 pm
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Peter Nicol Russell (PNR) Lecture Theatre 2 – General Introductory Talk
Peter Nicol Russell (PNR) Learning Studio 310– One-on-one academic advice
Would you like to have a head-start with your studies, meet other students studying the same course, and find out about the best study spots, where to grab a coffee and bite to eat when you’re in your way to your first lecture?
To have a successful start to your studies we ask all first year students to join us for Faculty Orientation Day on Friday 22 July where you will meet fellow students, including a senior student mentor studying in Engineering, Information Technologies and Project Management. To find our more and to register to attend, visit our Undergraduate Orientation page
If you require more information or enrolment assistance you can contact us on:
T: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) (In Australia) or
T: + 61 2 8627 1444 (Outside Australia)
- for enquiries related to new or current applications
- for enquiries about enrolment and other self-service process advice and functional questions
- to follow up requests on HECS and domestic fees, your student card, graduations, timetables, examinations
- to reset your password or UniKey login through the IT help desk
We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time, Monday to Friday.
Or contact us using our online form.