4th Annual Student Research Conference
Engineering and IT solutions to meet global challenges
24 September 2012
PNR Lecture Theatre
All engineering, project management and IT postgraduate students, academics and final year undergraduates are invited to join the large body of research students at this faculty event to network and communicate our research success. With over $4500 in prize money, the event will include presentations from 3rd and 4th year research students, a keynote speaker, an interactive panel session and a poster display. The theme of this year's conference is 'Engineering and IT solutions to meet global challenges'.
The Student Conference is run by the students, for the students and aims to:
- Showcase the research being conducted within the faculty
- Create cross-collaboration between postgraduate students
- Recognise the talent and work being done by individuals
- Promote and increase links with professional bodies
- Inspire the top undergraduate students to consider postgraduate study.
For more information about the conference contact
Registrations have now closed
Proudly supported by: