An Environmental Humanities and Social Science Network.
The Sydney Environment Institute is a cross-disciplinary research hub, which provides a platform to inform public discourse and decision-making on the impact of climate change on society and the environment.
SEI’s research and activity works to:
- Examine and reshape fundamental relationships between human communities and the natural world
- Provoke public reflection on key environmental challenges
- Generate catalysing academic leadership
- Develop multidisciplinary connections in order to solve complex environmental problems
- Influence and create resilient environmental policy and practice