Sydney eScholarship is an initiative of the University of Sydney Library. Sydney eScholarship is a set of innovative services for the University of Sydney that integrates the management of digital content with new forms of access and scholarly publication.
- supports and facilitates eResearch and eLearning across the University of Sydney
- secures and archives digital content
- provides managed web-based access to content
- adds value and impact through new and cost-effective processes of scholarly publication
- provides recognised publication for DEST research funding purposes
- promotes innovation and experimentation
- implements digital sustainability principles and standards
- provides advisory and project analyst services
- enables managed use, re-use and re-packaging of digital content
- engages in collaboration with faculty and University services
- provides e-commerce, eStore and business support services
Sydney eScholarship is built upon the Library's recognised expertise in creating, archiving, managing, publishing and providing access to digital content, working in partnership with other University services.