Disputed Amounts

If you disagree with a transaction on your online corporate card statement, you need to investigate the matter with the supplier, and, where necessary, lodge a dispute with the NAB via the dispute form in Spendvision.

For more detail about the steps you need to take if you wish to dispute a transaction, please refer to section 2.9 of the Finance and Accounting Manual’s Corporate Card Procedures.