Receiving goods and services

Any person working at the University can certify the receipt of goods and services, it does not need to be done by a delegated officer. However anyone who signs for goods/services must make sure the goods are in working order or that the service was satisfactorily performed.

Where goods and services were found to be faulty, improperly performed or not as specified, the supplier must be contacted immediately, and details noted on the invoice or order.

If goods are returned, the supplier should not be paid for the goods, and details must be noted on the invoice or order.