Graduate entry

Male student

In some cases you can study a generalist degree and combine it with a professional or specialist qualification gained from postgraduate study.

For example, if you do not receive the ATAR required for entry to physiotherapy, you can study a Bachelor of Health Sciences with a major in human movement and follow it with the Master of Physiotherapy.

This pathway may take longer, but still allow you to achieve your goals and enhance your career path.