Getting off to a good start
The E12 scheme makes your path to uni easier, before HSC exams start. E12 helps you get into uni and also gives you a good start once you’re here.
E12 eases the financial pressure of studying, through a first-year scholarship, and gives you plenty of enrolment, orientation and other support throughout the first year.
Successful E12 applicants will receive:
- an early conditional offer of a place, before final HSC exams start
a formal UAC offer in the early January offer round (if their ATAR meets the E12 cut-offs)
- a $5000 first-year scholarship
- support through the transition from school to the University, including a guided enrolment process, orientation, mentoring and further assistance
- an Apple iPad to assist them in their studies
- a University of Sydney Union Access card that gives discounts on and off the campus with major retailers, and access to more than 200 clubs and societies.
- additional accommodation scholarships available to successful E12 students
Some faculties offer additional scholarships to E12 recipients beyond their first year at university.
Students may also have access to paid internships with business and corporate partners as part of their degree, giving them an invaluable start on their career path.