University of Sydney Business School
Three years full-time
UAC code: 511504
The revitalised Bachelor of Commerce offers integrated core units of study that have been designed to progressively develop your knowledge and skills throughout the duration of the program. In particular, the introduction of the capstone unit of study in the final year of the degree will consolidate your knowledge and skills and teach you how to apply them to create solutions in business.
This integrated learning approach will help you to transition from school to university and then to the world of business with ease. The program also offers flexibility to allow you to either customise your degree to pursue a particular professional qualification or explore many different areas to gain a broad and versatile education.
Choose from 11 major areas of study including accounting, commercial law and marketing. In addition to a major in the Business School, you can choose to complete a major or elective from of the University’s other faculties.
Detailed course information
E12 ATAR (or equivalent IB score): 85
Mathematics (not General). Students who have not completed this level of mathematics are strongly recommended to undertake a mathematics bridging course.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to interview for a further scholarship, the Inspired by Business Program, offered by the University of Sydney Business School.
- E12 Hotline, open mid-January, to assist with enrolment enquiries
- Attendance at Business School specific orientation ‘Strategies for Success Day’ in late January
- Access to individual student advisor support to assist in transition
- Access to individual career advice and support from the Business School’s Careers and Employability Office
- Access to Year 1 mentoring scheme