Five years full time
UAC code: 511801
This course allows you to study the Bachelor of Laws in conjunction with another degree. Your first three-year degree covers the first year of the Laws course and you then finish the last two years of your law studies in the Law School. The Bachelor of Laws satisfies the academic requirements to work as a legal practitioner in NSW and other jurisdictions and opens doors to legal and other careers in a myriad of government, non-government and commercial roles. The Bachelor of Laws may be combined with the following degrees:
- Arts (Media and Communications)/Law (6 years)
- Design in Architecture/Law
- Engineering/Law (6 years)
- Information Technology/Law (6 years)
- International and Global Studies/Law
Detailed course information
E12 ATAR (or equivalent IB score): 95
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview.
- E12 Hotline, open mid January, to assist with enrolment enquiries.
- Welcome session for students and parents or support people at the Dean's Welcome
- Access to peer mentoring scheme
- Access to peer assisted learning support scheme
- Morning tea with the Dean once a semester in first year