Mapping your journey to uni
- Go online, check the E12 website for important dates and advice on applying.
- Research the course you’re interested in by looking at the faculty website.
Start preparing your E12 application. Follow our online tips to get started.
- 2015 E12 applications open on 6 August 2014.
- Apply to your preferred course at the University of Sydney through UAC by the due date.
- Your principal will be notified that you have applied, and will need to complete a supporting application online before 16 September.
- Submit your UAC Educational Access Scheme (EAS) application if required.
- Sit your trial HSC exams.
- Come to Open Day at the University of Sydney on 30 August 2014.
- 12 September is the final date you can apply for E12.
- In mid-September you might be invited to attend an interview, if this is one of the criteria for your E12 course.
- E12 interviews are held in late September.
- Find out if you have received an E12 conditional offer.
- HSC exams start.
- ATARs are released by UAC on 18 December.
- E12 offers in the early January offer round are made to first preferences only. Unless your E12 course is your first preerence, we can't make you an E12 offer in this round.
- Close of change of preference is on 4 January 2015.
- If your ATAR meets the E12 cut off for your course, you will receive a UAC offer on 6 January 2015.
- If you receive an unconditional E12 offer, you and a guest will be invited to attend the E12 event at Info Day on 6 January 2015.
- E12 early Orientation event
- O Week takes place from 23 to 27 February 2015.
Uni starts. You made it!