Mapping your journey to uni
- Go online, check the E12 website for important dates and advice on applying.
- Research the course you’re interested in by looking at the faculty website.
Start preparing your E12 application. Follow our online tips to get started.
- Apply to the University of Sydney through UAC by the due date, and nominate the E12 course you’d like to be considered for as your first preference on your UAC form.
- Submit your E12 application online (it’s due by 6 September, but you can apply any time from early August).
- Your principal will be notified that you have applied, and will need to complete a supporting application online.
- Submit your UAC Educational Access Scheme (EAS) application if required.
- Sit your trial HSC exams.
- Come to Open Day at the University of Sydney on 31 August 2013.
- 6 September is the final date you can apply for E12.
- In mid-September you might be invited to attend an interview, if this is one of the criteria for your E12 course.
- E12 interviews are held in late September.
- Find out if you have received an E12 conditional offer.
- HSC exams start.
- ATARs are released 19 December.
- Offers in the early January offer round are made to first preferences only.
- If your E12 course is not your first preference then you won’t receive an offer in this round.
- If your ATAR meets the E12 cut off for your course, you will receive a UAC offer in the early January offer round.
- You and a guest will then be invited to attend the E12 event at Info Day on 3 January 2014.
- We will call you in mid January to make sure everything is on track.
- Enrolment starts in late January. Call our help line on 1300 362 006 if you have any questions or would like help.
- E12 early Orientation event
- O Week takes place from 26 to 28 February.
Uni starts. You made it!