Mapping your journey to uni
- Go online, check the E12 website for important dates and advice on applying.
- Research the course you’re interested in by looking at the faculty website.
Start preparing your E12 application. Follow our online tips to get started. Applications open on 20 July, 2016.
- Applications for E12 open on 20 July. Students can apply between 20 July and 2 September via the E12 application portal
- Apply to your preferred E12 course at the University of Sydney through UAC by the due date.
- Submit your UAC Educational Access Scheme (EAS) application if required.
- Sit your trial HSC exams.
- Come to Open Day at the University of Sydney on Saturday, 27 August.
- 5pm on 2 September is the final date students can apply for E12.
- Principals must submit their supporting application by 6 September.
- You might be invited to attend an interview in mid-late September, if this is one of the criteria for your E12 course.
- On-time EAS (through UAC) applications close on 30 September.
- Find out if you have received an E12 conditional offer before HSC exams start.
- HSC exams start on Thursday 13 October 2015.
- ATARs are released by UAC on Thursday, 15 December 2016.
- E12 offers in the early January offer round can be made to first preferences only.
- Unless your E12 course is your first preference, we can't make you an E12 offer in this round.
- Close of change of preferences.
- If your ATAR meets the E12 cut off for your course, you will receive a UAC offer in the Early January round 2017.
- If you receive an early unconditional E12 offer, you and a guest will be invited to attend the E12 event at Info Day 2017.
- The E12 Welcome Orientation will take place on the Friday before O-Week.
- O-Week takes place.
Uni starts. You made it!