Mapping your journey to uni
- Go online, check the E12 website for important dates and advice on applying.
- Research the course you’re interested in by looking at the faculty website.
Start preparing your E12 application. Follow our online tips to get started.
- Applications for E12 opened on 5 August. Students can now apply via the E12 application portal.
- Your principal will be notified that you have applied, and will need to complete a supporting application online.
- Apply to your preferred course at the University of Sydney through UAC by the due date.
- Submit your UAC Educational Access Scheme (EAS) application if required.
- Sit your trial HSC exams.
- Come to Open Day at the University of Sydney on 29 August.
- 11 September is the final date students can apply for E12.
- Principals must submit their supporting application by 15 September.
- You might be invited to attend an interview in late September, if this is one of the criteria for your E12 course.
- On-time EAS applications close on 30 September.
- Find out if you have received an E12 conditional offer.
- HSC exams start.
- ATARs are released by UAC mid-December.
- E12 offers in the early January offer round are made to first preferences only. Unless your E12 course is your first preference, we can't make you an E12 offer in this round.
- Close of change of preferences.
- If your ATAR meets the E12 cut off for your course, you will receive a UAC offer in the Early January round 2016.
- If you receive an unconditional E12 offer, you and a guest will be invited to attend the E12 event at Info Day 2016.
- E12 Welcome Orientation.
- O-Week takes place.
Uni starts. You made it!