Create your own program on our web app
Get the most out of the day with the University of Sydney Info Day web app. You can look up the full program of mini lectures and tours, navigate around campus, and create your own personalised program for the day using the 'My schedule' tool.
The best thing is the Info Day web app is platform independent, so it is able to work on all types of desktops, phone and tablet devices that have access to the internet.
Create your program from your computer
Create your own program without your mobile!
Scroll through the app below for a full list of activities and mini lectures, and click on the '+' icon to save your events to 'My schedule'. Enter your email address in the 'My schedule' page to send your personalised program straight to your inbox.
For the best experience using the University of Sydney Open Day app, please use an HTML5-supported browser such as Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 3.5+, Safari or Chrome.
Get the Info Day web app for your mobile device
1. Open your mobile device internet browser.
2. Locate the address bar and type in the URL sydney.edu.au/infoday/mobile
3. Press GO or Go to (this action varies, depending on your phone model).
4. The Info Day app landing page should appear.
5. Add the app to your Home screen for easy access.
1. Make sure you have a Quick Response (QR) code reader app installed on your mobile device.
2. Use the QR code reader app to scan the code on the left.
3. The Info Day web app landing page should appear.
4. Add the app to your Home screen for easy access.
Add to Home screen
To install this web app on your iPhone or iPad: tap and then Add to Home Screen.
To install this web app on your Android phone: tap the settings or menu button and then Bookmarks. Tap Add then OK. Tap and hold for 2 seconds on the bookmark then Add shortcut to Home.