Got questions? Find answers
Info Day is a fantastic opportunity to talk directly with university staff and current students to find answers to your questions. Faculty members, student ambassadors and other university representatives will be available to give you information and advice about courses, university life, facilities, accommodation and scholarships and lots more.
You don't need to register to attend, but by registering online, we'll be able to send you exclusive updates and inform you if there are changes on the day. Free shuttle busses will run between Central railway station (Railway Square) and the Camperdown Campus on Info Day. Alternatively, you can catch a train and walk to the Darlington Campus, which is a short (10-minute) walk from Redfern train station. Find out more on our how to get to info day page. Most of our mini lectures run back-to-back, which means you might not have a lot of time to move to the next lecture. Make sure you plan your day in advance using our web planner and check the maps for venue locations to help navigate your way around our campus on the day. No, but please note that we cannot guarantee seats at talks which may be popular on the day, if possible, arrive five minutes before each session to secure your seat.
If there isn't enough time to ask questions because there's another lecture on in the same room, you can always speak to staff at our faculty stalls in the Great Hall and the MacLaurin Hall. Free WiFi is available on Info day, please check with our student ambassadors in their red t-shirts for login and password.
- There is a wheelchair ramp access in the front of the Great Hall and lift access to the MacLaurin Hall.
- A ramp will be installed to allow access to the fete stalls in the Quadrangle.
- Allocated disabled parking bays are available in all carparks on campus. Security will provide additional disabled parking bays at University Place, accessible via the University Avenue entrance.
We welcome both prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students and wider community to our Info Day. Visit our postgraduate study stall in the Quadrangle to learn more about your postgraduate study options at Sydney. You can collect your Info Day program and showbag from the information stalls. Look for our student ambassadors in red t-shirt if you need assistance. Copies of the Undergraduate Guide 2015 will be available in the showbag or from staff at any of the information stalls.
Download a digital copy of the Undergraduate Guide 2015 (PDF 2.5MB)
- Quadrangle: Female toilets are located at the southern end (Nicholson Museum end) and next to Ante Room. Male toilets are located at the northern end (Great Hall).
- Holme Building: Both female and male toilets are located in the courtyard.
- Fisher Library: Located on levels 2 and 3 (see map K3).
- Eastern Avenue Complex: Located on level 1 (lower ground floor) or upper ground level (see map K5).
- MacLaurin Hall: Male and female toilets located upstairs on the MacLaurin Hall level (see map H3).
- ANZ ATM, Courtyard, Wentworth Building (see map K7)
- Commonwealth Bank ATM, Level 3, Wentworth Building (see map K7)
- Footbridge Station, Foyer, Holme Building (see map G2)
- National Australia Bank Branch & ATM, Level 3, Wentworth Building (see map K7)
Food outlets are located in the Quadrangle, at the Fisher Library Coffee Cart, Carslaw Coffee Cart, Footbridge Catering Outlet, Ralph's Café and the Engineering Precinct Catering Outlet.
St John Ambulance will be stationed on the Eastern Avenue Lawn opposite the Fisher Library (see map K4). You can also seek assistance from any information stall or speak to one of our student ambassadors.
Please speak to our student ambassadors for assistance.
Please speak to our student ambassador or security guard on campus if you need any assistance.
Give us a call on 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) or send us your questions through our online enquiry form.
We understand that choosing a degree is a big decision and there is a lot to take into consideration. Speak to one of our staff on 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) to find out everything you need to know before making your choice.