Got questions? Find answers
Info Day is a fantastic opportunity to talk directly with university staff and current students to find answers to your questions. Faculty members, student ambassadors and other uni representatives will be available to give you info and advice about courses, university life, facilities, accommodation and scholarships and lots more.
Do I have to register for mini lectures?
Please register your interest for Info Day and get chance to win an iPad Mini!
The purpose of this registration is to allow you to plan your experience at Info Day. We cannot guarantee seats at talks which may be more popular than anticipated on the day.
Can I create my own personalised program?
Get the Info Day web app and find out the latest updates, mini lectures and tours. The app works on all types of phone and tablet devices that have access to the internet. You can create your own program, send it to your inbox, and print it out to bring with you on the day.
Where can I get an Info Day event program booklet?
You'll find a program booklet in the show bag available from any of the information stalls.
Where can I park?
Limited free parking is available on campus. For details about parking please refer to the how to get here page.
Where can I catch a bus?
Please refer to the how to get here page.
Where are the toilets?
- Quadrangle: Female toilets are located at the Southern end (Nicholson Museum end) and next to Ante Room. Male toilets are located at the Northern end (Great Hall).
- Holme Building: Both female and male toilets are located in the courtyard.
- Fisher Library: Located levels 2 and 3 (map K3).
- Eastern Avenue Complex: Level 1 (lower ground floor) or upper ground level (map K5).
- MacLaurin Hall: Male and female located upstairs on the MacLaurin Hall level (map H3).
Where is an ATM bank machine?
- ANZ, Courtyard, Wentworth Building (map K7)
- Commonwealth Bank, Level 3, Wentworth Building (map K7)
- Commonwealth Bank, Footbridge Station, Foyer, Holme Building (map G2)
- Commonwealth Bank, Level 2, Manning Building (map H4)
- National Australia Bank, Level 3, Wentworth Building (map K7)
Where can I get something to eat?
Food outlets are located in the Quadrangle, at the Fisher Library Coffee Cart, Carslaw Coffee Cart, Footbridge Catering Outlet, Ralph's Café and the Engineering Precinct Catering Outlet.
Where is first aid available?
Please contact a Student Ambassador in a red T-shirt.
There is a wheel chair ramp access in the front of the Great Hall and lift access to the MacLaurin Hall.
A ramp will be installed to access the fete stalls in the Quadrangle.
There are also allocated disabled parking bays in all car parks and on campus. Security will provide additional disabled parking bays on University Place, accessed via the University Avenue entrance.