How to get here
Info Day is held in and around the Quadrangle at the University’s Camperdown Campus. The campus is on the corner of Parramatta Road and City Road, Camperdown, approximately 5km from the Sydney CBD.
Parking is extremely limited, so please walk, ride or use public transport if you can.
The campus is close to Sydney city centre, and 10 minutes walk from Redfern Railway Station. See campus map for more details.
If you live within a reasonably short riding distance to Camperdown Campus, why not consider riding to Info Day? You'll be getting exercise and you won't have to deal with finding that ever elusive parking spot. You can park at one of our 840 bike racks.
We'll be running free shuttle buses all day to and from Railway Square (next to Central Railway Station).
Several major bus routes stop at the campus, on both Parramatta Road and City Road.
By bus from the City
- For stops on Parramatta Road (closest to the Quadrangle) catch routes 412, 413, 435, 436, 437, 438, 440, 461, 480 from George Street or Railway Square.
- For stops on City Road (closest to Darlington Campus) catch routes 422, 423, 426, 428 from Castlereagh Street or Railway Square.
By bus cross routes
- Route 370 runs between Coogee and Leichhardt. Alight on City Rd for Sydney University.
- Route 352 runs between Bondi Junction and Marrickville. Alight on City Rd for Sydney University.
- For all routes and timetables, call 131 500 or visit www.131500.com
If you're arriving by train to Central Station, jump on one of our free shuttle buses running all day to and from Railway Square (next to Central Railway Station).
Or from Redfern Station you can walk to the campus in about 10 minutes.
For routes and timetables, call 131 500 or visit www.131500.com.au
All on-campus parking is free on Info Day. Please comply with all relevant parking signs to avoid parking fines.
New Law Building car park
Enter by driving city-bound along City Road and turning left into Barff Road (map L6).
Shepherd Street car park
Enter from Shepherd Street, then walk to the campus (map O6).