Accepting your offer
To accept your Firm Offer please:
- access the International Online Web Acceptance (IOWA) to complete your acceptance online, or complete the Acceptance of Offer form (PDF), Should you choose to complete the Acceptance of Offer form please forward this to your Study Abroad or Exchange adviser using the details listed on your Firm Offer letter, or send it by email to
- submit payment in full. Payment in full, unless otherwise specified on your Firm Offer letter, will need to be sent to the International Student Office by the due date on your Firm Offer letter. Full payment includes:
- Tuition fees
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Paying your fees
You can pay your fees by the following methods:
- Online card payments, including telegraphic transfer
- In person payment can be accepted at the International Student Office by bank draft/bank cheque (made payable to “The University of Sydney” in Australian dollars), or by eftpos or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or Bankcard) between 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- You can mail a bank draft (from an overseas bank) or bank cheque (from an Australian bank) made payable to ‘The University of Sydney’ in Australian dollars. Your student identification number (SID) and full name must be written clearly on the back of the cheque.
The University also accepts Australia Post money orders, and personal cheques that are drawn on an Australian bank.
Whatever payment method you choose – credit card or cheque – make sure you enclose your statement of fees and completed Acceptance of Offer form in the same envelope, and post it to:
The Finance Manager
International Student Office
Level 4, Jane Foss Russell Building (G02)
The University of Sydney, NSW 2006
Please note: Personal cheques are not acceptable.