students in hall

The University of Sydney does not have any scholarships available specifically for Study Abroad and Exchange students. Most international scholarships are available to students studying a full degree.

Your country's government may support you to study overseas. You should contact the appropriate authority in your home country to find out more about these possible funding opportunities.