- Eijkman Institute for Molecular Biology
- Hasanuddin University
- University of Indonesia
- University of Gadjah Mada
Research and Innovation
Developing functional research partnerships in infectious diseases with the Eijkman Institute and Hasanuddin University
The University of Sydney participated in a workshop on Biosafety and Biosecurity by the University of Indonesia. The Indonesian Ministry of Health and staff of the Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital, Jakarta participated providing the opportunity to develop high-impact relationships in Indonesia and to position the University of Sydney as a quality partner in developing innovative responses to biothreats.
|Partner:||University of Indonesia
||- University of Indonesia
- Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney
- The Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (International) International Project Development Fund
|Date:||Since Oct ‘09|
This project will allow for a sharing of expertise and information around the interactional and intercommunicative skills used between clinicians and their teams to provide quality care for patients will lead to sustainable medical education training programs in communication, cultural competencies of health practitioners, exchanges of expertise and students between the universities.
|Partner:||University of Indonesia and Cipto Mangunkusumo, Jakarta
|| - Sydney Medical School
- The Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (International) IPDF
|Date:||May – Dec '09|
Researchers from the University of Sydney, the University of Indonesia and the Eijkman Institute present on bio-surveillance, bio-security, forensics and infectious diseases research and examine opportunities for collaboration.
|Partner:||University of Indonesia and the Eijkman Institute
|| Sydney Medical School
The Sydney Medical School and the University of Gadjah Mada will exchange medical students each year to enhance mutual understanding of health issues and health systems.
||University of Gadjah Mada
|Date:||Since Feb '10
- Building bridges to Indonesia [May 2010]
- Collaborating with Indonesia on Biosafety and Biosecurity [Feb 2010]
- Relations with Indonesia expand [Jan 2010]
- Sydney Medical School senior lecturer awarded prestigious Endeavour Executive Award [Nov 2009]
- Communications strategies in Indonesian Hospitals [Mar 2009]
- The Australian Embassy bombing investigation: A turning point for forensic DNA research in Indonesia [Nov 2008]
- Frontiers of Knowledge Symposium – Jakarta [Jul 2008]